ANKO Public Sale Notice
There is already a market price in the DEX, and you can buy it, but the liquidity pool is small, so several people cannot buy at the same time.
When multiple holders buy from the DEX, the average unit price increases. We will proceed with a simpler public offer with slightly better conditions than the market price.
Purpose of this event
- To provide existing holders with the possibility of full-fledged profit after listing
- To stabilize market price formation after listing
- Price slightly lower than the DEX market price
- Start with a low hard cap, progress through 3 levels
- Applied buy function to Ankocoin.com website
- For about 2-4 weeks
- Buy with ETH, MATIC, USDT
- Send ANKO the next day on the last day of each step
- + Special conditions
- No lockup
- Additional discount for enduring optional lock-up
- Redemption possible in July if not listed on centralized exchange by June 30, 2023
- Redemption is optional, about 70% of the purchase price (Rate undecided)
- What you receive as a redemption is what you paid for when you bought it.
- The redemption amount is based on the method and quantity purchased
- All conditions are confirmed before start, stamped on blockchain, address disclosed
** Before listing on the centralized exchange, ETH and MATIC obtained from sales will be used for DEX liquidity and market price stabilization in order to increase ANKO’s DEX scale. The redemption rate was determined in consideration of the possibility that ANKO’s relative liquidity (ETH, MATIC) could be exhausted depending on the coin market and Anko situation.
Many people who love Anko are collecting ANKO on the Anko homepage.
If, after ANKO is listed, people other than the existing holders who actually love ANKO eat up all the delicious food and the existing holders feel sad.. I want to prevent such a situation in advance. At least I hope everyone has a chance to choose. As announced at the beginning of the year, this year ANKO will try to become numbers
Currently, Anko maintains a rather unique tokenomics. Most blockchain projects already have large holders before the public sale. Team members, quantity of advisors, quantity of private sale, quantity provided through marketing such as partnerships, etc. In this situation, even if one or two of them are sold after listing, the market price will drop. What if the holders who participated in the ICO are even locked up?
Currently, Anko’s strength and weakness are in an unusual situation where there is no one to sell it properly. It’s all the amount withdrawn from the Ankocoin.com. In such a situation, if ANKO is listed on a centralized exchange, the market price may speed up out of control and be distorted because there is only a small amount to sell. ANKO will sell a significant amount of its holdings, but wants more diverse entities to be able to sell them.
If we want to make more money, we need to have a structure that allows us to use our time longer. With the ongoing market price, we need to continue to attract more people’s attention and expand. This requires some degree of sell/buy balance. First of all, existing holders buy first, so sell first.
The most important
ANKO will plan and carry out precise and smart strategies to make money for us. But if everything goes according to my plan… I must be super rich already -_- (because I’m not) Even if things don’t go according to plan, ANKO will try to close the bottom line from the top and bottom possibilities.
I’ll announce a concrete decision within a few days and hold a public sale soon. If withdrawals resume on the 23rd of this month and the DEX price drops due to a large number of Sells, I will set public sale price (to lower the selling price to holders)